Jälleen Kööpenhaminassa! Edellisellä reissulla helmikuussa inspiroiduin Köpiksen persoonallisista polkupyöristä siinä määrin, että kuvasin niitä intensiivisesti koko päivän. Tuon kokemuksen ja pienen taustoitustyön pohjalta kirjoitin viime viikonloppuna artikkelin, jonka koostin kuvakokoelman kera Adobe Spark -esitykseksi nettiin.
Sykkeleistä stooria: https://spark.adobe.com/page/4mID5aqzw4FgW/
The linked story above is an article inspired from the Copenhagen Bikes photos from last February. The article is written by me, available only in Finnish at the moment.
I was recently in Copenhagen for a business trip, and had one free day to myself. I was set to go out on the streets to shoot whatever comes my way: people, buildings, encounters, what have you. It was a coldish, grey and drizzly Monday morning when I set out – to not a lot of people or anything about. Copenhagen being Copenhagen, there were plenty of parked bicycles everywhere, though. And I mean everywhere. So I took notice of them being pretty photogenic with their custom seats, handlebars, bells and whistles, obviously in serious everyday use and by no means show-offs. What I missed from people, I found in their bikes – a lot of character. It became an all-encompassing theme for the entire day. I was happy, I had found a theme to shoot, just there and then. I walked and photographed for hours on end.
Here’s my gallery of bicycles of Copenhagen – and also later from my own home town for comparison.
- Bruxelles & Bikes vol I April 11, 2018
- First of first of January January 23, 2018
- Back to Bikes November 6, 2017
- My first big-time magazine publication September 16, 2017
- Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace, UK September 5, 2017
- Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este May 31, 2017
- Mille Miglia 2017 photographs May 30, 2017
- First of May be Auto-Mobile May 3, 2017
- Pier People April 28, 2017
- Köpiksen Sykkelit April 12, 2017